We offer several programs through which we can impact our communities, such as volunteer efforts, financial contributions, and in-kind donations. The Cheniere Foundation is a nonprofit dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We strategically prioritize our investments by aligning with our business and community needs.
Respect for each other, the company, our stakeholders and the environment is one of our core values at Cheniere. Each year, we seek ways to give back to the communities where we operate and our employees live. In support of these efforts, we launched the Cheniere Foundation. Through the Foundation, we engage in philanthropic activities that support Cheniere’s Values, foster strong community relationships, and enhance employee satisfaction and engagement. The Cheniere Foundation is the umbrella under which our philanthropic efforts reside, providing for greater visibility, employee participation, and internal and external awareness of all of our hard efforts.
Our Guiding Principles: Through the Cheniere Foundation, we volunteer our time and invest our resources by partnering with local communities and organizations to identify, develop, and implement targeted and sustainable social responsibility initiatives.
- We promote active participation in local community philanthropy through employee volunteerism and financial endowments.
- We prioritize well-planned initiatives that have a direct impact on those in need in our communities and are supported by engaged employees first.
- We partner with local communities to select initiatives that will have a meaningful impact on the community while also strengthening Cheniere’s reputation and community involvement.
- We target opportunities that matter most to our employees, clients and stakeholders.
- We expect the highest level of safety, integrity and ethical behavior of ourselves and our program beneficiaries.